For the third time, there’s a new Camacho Diploma and this one is the most striking example to date.
This version is notably different. It’s a single-size, limited release with production being handled by the Honduran factory’s top five pairs, with leaves selected by the factory’s supervisor.
Blend-wise, it’s a Honduran corojo puro using higher priming leaves—those that are found on the top of the tobacco plant—a nod to the original blend and notably different from the three-country blend that debuted in 2013. It’s offered in a single 5 x 54 robusto extra size, limited to just 1,800 boxes of 18 cigars, though it’s planned as an annual release.
- Country of Origin: Honduras
- Factory: Diadema Cigars de Honduras S.A.,
- Wrapper: Honduran Corojo
- Binder: Honduran Corojo
- Filler: Honduran Corojo
- Length: 5 Inches
- Ring Gauge: 54
- Vitola: Robusto Extra
- MSRP: $20 (Boxes of 18, $360)
- Release Date: Nov. 1, 2018
- Number of Cigars Released: 1,800 Boxes of 18 Cigars (32,400 Total Cigars)