Miami Cigar & Co. announced the Nestor Miranda Collection 75th Anniversary back in April of least year. The cigar comes in one vitola, a 7 1/4 x 57 salomon. It is a Nicaraguan puro and sells for $19 a stick. The name celebrates the fact that Nestor Miranda is 75 years old.
Only 1,000 boxes of 15 were made. The cigar is rolled, like the other Nestor Miranda cigars, at the My Father Cigars S.A. in Estelí, Nicaragua. The cigar was officially released at the 2018 IPCPR Convention & Trade Show in July, but TAA members were able to pre-order at their annual meeting in May. It shipped September 2018.
- Country of Origin: Nicaragua
- Factory: My Father Cigars S.A.
- Wrapper: Nicaragua Corojo
- Binder: Nicaragua
- Filler: Nicaragua
- Size: 7 1/4 Inches
- Ring Gauge: 57
- Vitola: Salomon
- MSRP: $19.00
- Date Released: September 2018
- Cigars Released: 1000 Boxes of 15 Cigars (15,000 Total Cigars)