You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.
We can ship to virtually any address in the US and Canada. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based or dollar based.
- Canadian Shipping Information:
- All shipments to Canada are shipped via USPS Priority Mail International. Current ETA on all shipments to Canada is 10-20 business days. Please note: Customs can hold your shipment for up to 3 weeks before it clears.
- Per Canadian Customs tobacco regulations, we can only ship 5 units of tobacco per physical USPS Priority Mail International box. A unit is defined as: 50 cigars; 200 tobacco sticks (little cigars). For more information please visit: https://www.canadapost.ca/tools/pg/manual/PGcustoms-e.asp#1386018
- If you wish to order more than 5 units, your order will have to be split into two boxes and each box will incur its own shipping charge of $59.99 or $79.99 depending on the size of the shipping box used.
- We successfully deliver regular shipments to Canada by following these guidelines. Boxes are labeled from “CEDAR ROOM” and all items are marked on the declaration form. Canadian consumers are responsible for paying any taxes or fees levied by Canadian Customs.
- Should you not wish to pay these fees, decline the package with the post office and contact our customer service department to inform us of the return shipment. All refused and returned shipments will incur a 20% restocking fee and any shipping paid will not be refunded.
- Any free shipping promotions do not qualify for shipments to Canada.